HAMSA HANDS ROBERegular price $725.00
The Hamsa is a traditional symbol of protection against the evil eye and all negative energy... and true to its design... there is no way you can be anything but positive when wearing them. This incredible piece is an example of comfort couture at its finest. Knit from the finest Italian yarns, these pieces feel as good as they look. A very relaxed fit, they will have you finding your inner “the dude” in the very best way.
Knit and linked in Los Angeles with our CAMP HIGH COLLECTIVE FAMILY!
- 53% Extra-fine Marino Wool, 22% Polyamide, 23% Yak, 2% Spandex
- Dry Clean Only
|Sizes||Sleeve Length (in)||Back Length (in)||Shoulder Width (in)|
We currently ship internationally via DHL. International orders are subject to duty and custom fees and will be estimated at checkout. Duties and fees will be collected on a COD basis by DHL. International orders ship every Friday.
Please be sure to enter your email with your order! You will receive an email when your order is placed, and another with your tracking information once it has been shipped.
• ALL exchanges or returns must be initiated within 3 calendar days of delivery.
• To request an Exchange or return Authorization, Campers must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• NO exchanges or returns can be accepted without the above valid pre-authorization.
• Camp High will NOT accept exchange or return items with any signs of wear or without the original packaging.
• Exchanges and returns msut be on route to our shipping facility within 7 calendar days of exchange/return authorization.
• Campers are responsible for ALL shipping costs for exchanges or returns.
• Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
• All sales are FINAL on "GARAGE” items. PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM YOU ARE PURCHASING TO CONFIRM it is the correct item and size you want. GARAGE ITEM DESCRIPTIONS WILL CONFIRM THAT IT IS A FINAL SALE ITEM.
To review the full return policy, please click HERE.